Deian Thomas Legge

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I AM ONE!!!!!!!!!!



On August 3, 2006, I turned one year old!!

On my birthday, Mom and Theresa took me to Point Pleasant to play in the ocean and sand. I wasn't too fond of the high waves at first, but got more comfortable with them as time passed.

On the night of my birthday, my Nona and Grancha came over to wish me a Happy Birthday and bring me presents - it was fun!! I opened my presents from Mom & Dad then, too.

On Friday, we went up to my Grandma & Grandpa Corey's house and stayed there overnight. I slept in my pack n play all through the night for the first time. My Dad thinks I did it because of my Grandpa's HUGE fan - it provided some background noise for me to feel at ease. We ate Chinese food that night (Grandpa kept sneaking me some bad food - when Dad was up for more) and I liked it all!! I had some of Grandma's spinach, some of Grandpa's strawberries, some ice cream (that Grandpa totally snuck for me!!) and more!!

The next day, on Saturday, I had a birthday party with my Mom's family and friends up in the Pocono's. My Mom's Uncle Charley and Aunt Robin came, my Great-Grandma Corey was there, Aunt Kim came with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many presents for me and took good care of me, my Aunt Sue came for a bit after working (she's a nurse), my Uncle Wayne & Aunt Sue came with many gifts, my Aunt Naomi & Uncle Zach were there with Uncle Zach's truck. They got me this cool ride-on thing that Dad assembled today and I rolled around on. My AUnt Jaime was there after she was done work, and got me this caterpiller I can pull around with me as I crawl on the floor!! Ray & Edna Zeiler, my Mom's friends, decided to come by for cake, and bought me books!! I had other people send me gifts because they could not be there. My Grandma & Grandpa bought me this cool Radio Flyer wagon that's red, and has two seats in it -with cup holders, a place for Mom to carry things we buy at the store, seat belts, and more!! I even played with it the next day inside the house!! To make things the coolest - my Grandma ordered me a cake with my PICURE on it!!!! We liked it so much, we couldn't even cut into the picture and Mom asked Grandma to freeze it!~

Today, I had another birthday party down here in Philly. My Mom's college friends came - Theresa, Aunt Disa, Uncle Jeff, my friend Annika, the baby in Aunt Disa's belly, Aunt Stefanie, Uncle Terrance, our neighbors, Jim & Michelle, and my Nona & Grancha. Again, I got lots of cool toys, clothes, and books!! I even got a gift card to Toys R Us from Jimmy & Michelle so that I can pick out what I want!! I had another cake here - but not as cool as the one Grandma got for me!!

Altogether, I had a great couple parties and really enjoyed my first ever birthday!! I got to spend it with family and friends that I love and love me!! Thank you EVERYONE for coming and for all that you did for me in order to make my special day so special!!!

Although I love my entire family so much, I want to especially thank my Grandma for making so much food for my party, mowing her grass special so everything looked so nice, and cleaning up to make my celebration nice! Also thanks to my Grandpa who assembled my wagon, made me laugh (and cry when he left the room), and snuck me some ice cream when Dad was looking the other way!! I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home