Deian Thomas Legge

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mom Can Finally Update This Blog - Hooray!!

Last week was my Mom's last week at school for the semester. She has been working arduously in order to complete many readings (and not the kind with the pictures), many papers, and much research. She also learned that the word "data" is plural, while the singular form of the word is "datum". We are currently practicing the usage.

At any rate, she has not had the time to watch me, play with me, keep me out of trouble, take me places, do her work, go to class, go to work, and do everything else whilst updating my blog each and every minute. Please accept her apology.

So much has happened since she last updated this blog (how cliche). I have been walking since right after my 1st birthday, dressed up as a bug for Halloween, am saying more and more words, and have decided that I might pursue a career in mountain-climbing when I grow up (for now, I am practicing on EVERYTHING in the family room - including things you would never think one could climb - such as a cat). I have also been to the Camden Adventure Aquarium, where I told the sharks what I thought of their mean demeanors right up close to the glass. Besides for family trips, I have also been to different airplane museums where I run around and comment on all of the displays with Dad.

This past Thanksgiving, I spent the day with my Grandma and Grandpa Corey, my Great-Grandma Corey, Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Kim (and, of course, Mom & Dad). I finally met Mom's cousin Mandy! I ate turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and this awesome sweet potato casserole that my Grandma makes! It was yummy! She sent us home with leftovers, so I had turkey all over again the next day! It was lots of fun! When we were in Lake Ariel, I had so much fun playing with Jasmin and Lady (two puppers). It was also nice to nap with Grandpa after the big dinner!

The day after Thanksgiving, my Dad took me over to Nona and Grancha Legge's house. There, I wore myself and my cousins out by running all over the place with Tristyn and Rohan! We had such a great time! Tristyn and Rohan - if you are reading this, please make sure you rest up before Christmas. I have a lot of new moves to show you and hope you can keep up! Take an extra few minutes at nap time for the next few weeks in order to prepare!

The week after Thanksgiving, Aunt Disa and Uncle Jeff (Mom's friends from college) had a baby boy - Casey James Nicol! Mom, Dad, Theresa, Sue & I went to visit him at Doylestown Hospital. We took pictures of me petting him like a little cat! I wasn't too interested in the baby, but thought the controls on Disa's bed were fantastic and also loved removing the panels from the heat vent! Unfortunately, my friend Annika was not there to play with, but we'll catch up soon!

Unfortunately, I have just suffered my first cold! Mom and I are sick at the same time and are both on cough and cold medicine. I have been waking up in sheer terror for the past few nights, also. Dad heard from one of his friends that cold medicine sometimes causes nightmares in little tikes like me, so I must be having nightmares about scary things!

Tomorrow, my Mom, Dad and me are going to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the outside of the house. We wanted to do it so much sooner, but with Mom and I being under the weather, it had to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home