Deian Thomas Legge

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Even More Pictures...





The top picture is of my Dad and Mom's first time flying together. This is my Dad in the air. Unfortunately, I cannot go up yet due to the noise that these airplanes create! The next picture shows my new cousin Bradley Allen Bibalo - my Mom's cousin Tim & Renee's baby - he was born in the very beginning of September. The next picture shows me on my new sit-n-spin that I got from my Aunt Sue for a late birthday gift. It's so fun that Mom even gets on it in the kitchen! It's not like the "old school" sit-n-spin - it plays techno music! The final picture is of me running away from Santa Clause! I do not trust any man that has a beard, is dressed up in baggy clothes, and is offering me candy! My parents warned me about these strangers!! Hasta Luego Santa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home